Thursday, December 9, 2010

READ!! Judge on me!

I wasn't sure how can I define people as my best friends.
If I was closed to you, it doesn't me we are best friend.
And its mean the same too me, I'm not your best friends.
How should I know you classified me as your best friend?
The was no answer, because its only you who knew it.
If you're one of my best friends,
I promise you my sincerity of being your friends.
If you're my best friends,
I promise your my eyes to take care of you,
What you do wrong, I'll let you know.
What's your problems, I'll let my ears to hear you.
What you can't do, I'll lend my hand to help you.
When you have something sad, I'll try to cheer you up.
When you faced something bad, I'll down into that.
If you're my best friend!
I hope you realised that!

No comments:

Post a Comment