Friday, November 19, 2010

WordS are SwordS

Life full of controversions. What are we seeing, what are we hearing and what are we talking sometimes noticeable. Perhaps we are actually realize, but tend to ignore it. Why? Its bring you happiness. Somehow the happiness drive you to do it again and again. When its come to what we saw and hear, it might be acceptable in a way that sometimes people's mind was blinded by positive thinking. But, how when it come to WORDS? Do you actually know, "words" sometimes hurts? Words are shaper than Swords! I do reflect myself, not just writing to condemn on people who are "bad mouths". Sincerely, sometimes what are we saying can actually hurts someone's feeling directly or even indirectly. I do agree with quote that saying " paku dulang paku serpih, kata orang dia lebih". I don't want to be such a hypocrite person, who only knows to say bad things about people, but as I said I'm writing this as a way to remind myself too. As human we're subject to take care of each other. When people are saying wrong, then approach them and tell them that its wrong. And I do really hope, other people might do the same to me. Its a kind of win win situation. Just to give some views, please don't even think that, if someone being condemn and yet they seems to have no reactions on you means that they are okay. You're actually promoting hates! Yeah its true at the early phase everything seems alright and it might be the best joke ever ! But please open your eyes, do understand that you're hurting their feelings! When I think about it, sometimes makes me felt so sad. I do imagine how it feels when others are talking bad about you, makes you as a source of jokes! The more we laugh, the more we hurt them. I do sincerely, want to ask for an apology from all that I knew. I might direct or indirectly hurts your feeling. Lets us remind ourselves to take care of what we do and we say. We might forget that our sins with Allah can be forgive by Allah Himself, but not the sins among us. Oh Allah, its my pleasure to thank You for reminding me and I would pleased that you always remind me. Oh Allah, give me your guidance and protect me from all evils. Protect me from all kind of slanders.

No sword bites so fiercly as an evil tongue.
Sir Philip Sidney

No comments:

Post a Comment