Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Macam mana dengan aku??"

I try my best not to even think about this for now, since my degree is still my priority. But, its kind of instinct I guess for a man to think about it, marriage! Owh I'm writing this is not because my status for now have been change to "in a relationship". But as I said before, its a kind of instinct for a normal man. In the age of 19, I think its isn't possible for a guy to marry a woman not like 30 or 40 years back in the era of our mom and dad. Now is the era of globalization. It seems everyone care more about careers, collect money, having fun and etc. What I would like to point out here is that marriage has now turns into some kind of phenomena. Where if we like to discuss it in terms of economies, marriage has now become one of the luxury. Why am I saying this? Yeah, its simply because from what I've seen in youtube and people around me, everybody seems struggling to have most expensive and exclusive event for their ONLY marriage. For a man, it might be only or you can score a full house either. Hotel, fresh flowers, 7 dresses, catering, 3 days 3 nights event, honeymoon. Lists of things need to be think of. And of course it cost huge amount of money. The thing is, for now its not just the event itself must be grand and special but the "mas kahwin" and "duit hantaran" also need to be high! From what I've heard, if she qualified any degrees then it would not be less than 10,000MYR. Even if she got any certificate than we need to have at least 8,000MYR. That's only the basic costs excluded the goody bags costs, "mak andam" costs, and etc. I think for a really simple wedding, it might cost you more or less 25,000MYR. Now you'll start thinking, "yeah, I should save some amount of money for my wedding". But for some people, for the sake of love, you're willing to take loans and suffering monthly payment. That things are real for now. Maybe from what I've explained is only from the sight of low income people, but not for a guy which came from a richer family. They might have no problems with all this stuff since they have family that can support them. Its totally not wrong to have such a grand wedding as it might be the ONLY and often occur once in a life time. I just like to point out that marriage is now has turn into a kind of dilemma for certain people in certain class. And for that reason, I'm still single and looking for a girl who not only seek for wealth, but they care more about sincerity. I can't promise such a luxurious wedding but I hope one day I'll find true person and I'll promise her all my love. (Jiwang siket!) Till now I have this in my mind,"Macam mana dengan aku?"

"And one of His signs is that he created mates for you from yourselves that
you may find rest in them, and He put between you love and compassion; most
surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect". (Ar-Rum :21)

2 comments:

  1. rase nk gelak guling2 bila baca ni and i can't imagine u were writing this.hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it funny? or it sounds pelik? or ad yg salah? haha

    ReplyDelete